Get creative and self-exploration
Have you ever felt that language cannot express feelings, thoughts or moods? It may be that their meaning is richer, more delicate and poetic than language; perhaps learning the language of images, like an artist's creation, can make them appear!
Artistic creation does not only refer to expensive artworks seen in art galleries. Artistic creation can be a small fortress built with sand, somehow I want to draw a painting with only straight lines, draw a happy smile....Wait, you can feel satisfaction in the face. Expressive art is a cross-disciplinary art category. Creators can add their sensory experience to their imagination and present them through different artistic media (including visual art, music, dance, drama, and creative text, etc.) to express themselves. Thoughts and feelings.
The course instructor Chen Xiaoying AMBER CHAN designs different artistic creation content, so that everyone can participate in the creation and display their creativity, and will lead the participants to share their works. Chen Xiaoying Amber CHAN is currently an accredited professional member of the International Expression Art Therapy Association (IEATA) and a qualified practicing expression art therapist. She is also a certified American Certified® Music Drum Circle Lead Instructor, Circle Painting® Circle Painting® Circle Painting Instructor, and Certified Harmony Pastel® Associate Instructor.
1. Participants do not need any experience in artistic creation.
2. This course is not a "psychotherapy" course for the relationship between medical and disease, but the healing component of understanding oneself and others through art, which is caused by being listened or resonated. If necessary, please look for qualified help professionals (such as therapists, psychologists, counselors, etc.) for inquiries.
Expressive Art Creation Course
Sign up now for free experience day (Saturday, May 22, 2021 4-6pm)
Just fill in the form below to receive an email notification and participate in the "Expression Art Creation Course" experience day for free😄
Course Instructor Chen Xiaoying Amber CHAN
Expressive art creation course photos
Adult Expression Art Creation Course
Do you know yourself? Do you find your position in society?
Psychology between 20-40 years old is a stage of the most rapid transformation, which is full of challenges and confusion. We have come to a "Great Leap Forward" in our studies, work and interpersonal relationships, and many branches of life are formed here. Welcome to create together, prepare a good guidance and reflection time for yourself, review and find our own needs with art, we can learn how to deal with ourselves and love ourselves and the people around us. 😀
Who is the course for
- Adults aged 20-40 (participants do not need any experience in artistic creation.)
- Each stage has 4 sessions, and participants must participate in the whole stage
- Classes focus on artistic creation and sharing, so the curriculum design will be divided into two parts: (1) on-site art experience and co-creation (2) group sharing, introducing personal growth exploration topics
- The course will record the art on-site experience part
- Each participant will have a material carton
Personal growth exploration theme
- Know your personality (e.g. strengths and weaknesses)
- Explore the direction of life
- Understand one's role and attitude in interpersonal relationships
- Understand and understand the common interpersonal relationship patterns
- Understand the family image in your mind
Note: The theme of growth exploration is adjusted according to the needs of group members
Number of students
- 4-10 people
Class date and time
- Every Saturday 2:00 – 3:30 pm
Adult Expression Art Creation Course
- Provide art materials before class
- On-the-spot explanation and guidance by coach
- Trainee practice and creation
- 4 x 90-minute ZOOM class + revisiting the video after class
- Every Saturday 2:00-3:30pm
- WhatsApp group answers questions
- Learning to play art can be so easy!
- In the process, I tried a lot of different materials, and I especially liked the flow of water to play.
- The therapist kindly encourages us to express ourselves more~
- In the process, I discovered that Duo Zuo himself has a lot of important things, and both the wild can't remember Zuo and return to the meaning of life.
- I can tell my own story, it turns out that others also resonate.
Introduction to Course Leader
Amber CHAN (Amber CHAN) is currently an accredited professional member of the International Expression Art Therapy Association (IEATA) and a qualified practicing expression art therapist. He is also a certified American Certified® Music Drum Circle Lead Instructor, Circle Painting® Circle Painting® Circle Painting Instructor, and Certified Harmony Pastel® Associate Instructor.
Amber studied at the European Graduate School (European Graduate School) in Switzerland from 2015 to 2018 with a master degree in art therapy with a minor in psychology. After graduation, he is committed to promoting mental health as a therapist in the field of therapy. Amber mainly uses visual art, music and dance to lead the group, including marbling art, improvisational rhythm and light and shadow creation, etc. The service targets include mental patients, rehabilitation people, caregivers, parents and children, and special learning It serves more than 30 organizations, including children and young people in need, parents of children with special learning needs, and people with moderate intellectual disabilities and disabilities.
In terms of art education, Ms. Chen has also served as the instructor and lecturer of the Chinese University’s positive psychological education program "Jockey Club "Being Zheng Zheng De Zheng" Education Program" (2018 to 2019) in the past year, from elementary to junior high school Students use art to teach positive psychology courses. In 2019, Chen was the artist of the Niki Saint de Saint Phalle exhibition in France in May, and held an art workshop for the public and accepted interviews. Chen has 5 years of art work experience in large studios and private professors, mainly teaching children and adolescents.