Internationally recognized makeup artist teaches you to enhance your personal image
Versatile KOL Iki YeungThe "Bright Eyes Makeup Class" teaches you how to use 15 minutes of makeup time a day to quickly complete a fresh, natural and spiritual makeup. It is guided by base makeup, eyebrows, eye makeup, and lip makeup, and will respond to your personal face. Type and facial features are adjusted to achieve the golden ratio. The course will help you improve your self-confidence and give a good impression to your boss, colleagues and work partners.
Instructor Iki Yeung isAn internationally recognized makeup artist,Won the runner-up in the first all-around host contestHe graduated from the alma mater of Prince William, the University of St Andrews in the United Kingdom, and received a Master of International Business.
Makeup class free experience viewing
The bright makeup class course focuses on teaching fresh, natural and refreshing makeup. It is guided by base makeup, eyebrows, eye makeup, and lip makeup, and will be adjusted to the golden ratio according to personal facial features and facial features.
Who is the course for
- Those who are accustomed to makeup and beginners in makeup
- Tips Before Makeup
- Flawless base makeup and concealer
- Contour retouching to achieve a small face effect
- Eyebrow trimming and design
- Rouge tone creates a good complexion
- Create divine eyes
- Lip makeup treatment
- Tips for simple makeup removal, skin care, and daily maintenance
- Quickly straighten the hair to make gentle and long straight hair, and the curly hair stick rolls out the loose curly hair
- The course focuses on real demonstration and application
- Provide video review after class
- Set up a WhatsApp Learning Group to answer questions for students
Maximum number of students
Class date and time
- Every Thursday 8:00 – 9:15 pm
- On-the-spot guidance
- Trainees practice after class
- 4 x 75-minute ZOOM class + revisited after class video
- Every Thursday 8:00-9:15 pm
- WhatsApp group
Instructor Iki Yeung's makeup album
About The Coach
Iki Yeung Often referred to as a "versatile" mentor.
She graduated from the alma mater of Prince William, the University of St Andrews in the United Kingdom, and received a Master of International Business. Now a senior project manager, good at coordinating large-scale cross-departmental projects, with a wealth of perspectivesReport experience.
Iki was also awarded the first all-around host contestAsiaHe has received professional emcee training and has been invited by multinational corporations and listed groups to serve as emcee work, participating in large-scale media conferences, exhibitions, opening ceremonies, awards ceremonies, competitions, conferences, seminars and dinners. Iki is also an internationally recognized makeup artist.
Iki likes to actively pursue a happy and fulfilling lifeNowWork hard for the work you like