Practical emcee to preside over training
Multi-talented tutor Iki Yeung The latest flagship course "SHARP Awakening Master of Ceremony and Presiding Class" focuses on teaching practical training of masters of ceremonies, including pronunciation and control of vocal lines, handling nervous emotions, writing masters of ceremonies, SHARP wake-up tips on stage, and on-site "exercising" secrets 😃 Iki Yeung was awarded the runner-up in the first all-around host contest, and received professional emcee training and was invited by multinational corporations and listed groups to act as emcee, participated in large-scale media conferences, exhibitions, opening ceremonies, awards ceremonies, competitions, Conferences, seminars and dinners.
Master of Ceremonies
Getting ready, but unfortunately when you arrive on stage, you will be nervous and shake your hands and feet?
The Master of Ceremonies Course will focus on teaching pronunciation and word control, handling nervousness, writing masters of ceremonies, tips on stage, and on-site "management" secrets. It will also share the experience of serving as a master of ceremonies on online activities. The course focuses on the interaction between trainees and coach, theory and practice.
Who is the course for
- Novices who are interested in the emcee/host
- Choose clothing and appearance to attract attention
- Master the pronunciation and vocal interpretation to win attention
- Use body language skillfully to strengthen self-confidence
- Learn effective ways to relieve tension
- Write a unique master of ceremonies
- Tips for managing perfect activity time
- Respond to and deal with emergencies quickly and effectively, winning applause from the audience
- Online emcee (Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Webcast, Zoom Meeting) must be noted
- Establish a personal marketing strategy to win customers
Maximum number of students
- 10 people
Class date and time
- Every Tuesday 8:00 – 9:15 pm
Master of Ceremonies
- On-the-spot guidance
- Trainees practice after class
- 4 x 75 minutes ZOOM class
- Every Monday 8:00-9:15pm
Master of ceremonies presided over actual combat cases
About The Coach
Iki Yeung Often referred to as a "versatile" mentor.
She graduated from the alma mater of Prince William, the University of St Andrews in the United Kingdom, and received a Master of International Business. Now a senior project manager, good at coordinating large-scale cross-departmental projects, with a wealth of perspectivesReport experience.
Iki was also awarded the first all-around host contestAsiaHe has received professional emcee training and has been invited by multinational corporations and listed groups to serve as emcee work, participating in large-scale media conferences, exhibitions, opening ceremonies, awards ceremonies, competitions, conferences, seminars and dinners. Iki is also an internationally recognized makeup artist.
Iki likes to actively pursue a happy and fulfilling lifeNowWork hard for the work you like